Thursday 3 July 2014

One Year.

Last year, my boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend whilst in his arms on a speedboat during a day trip to the coast.

This year on the 29th June, for our one year anniversary, we took the same trip and stayed overnight. I really enjoyed the speedboat again, playing in the arcades, running through a haunted house, eating fish and chips, laying on the beach and cuddling on the rocks next to the sea at night. I LOVE the sound of the waves, the sight of the sunset and the feel of the midnight walks! 


I also got some cool gifts and i'm sure my boyfriend and I found a store we WILL obsess over. It's called "Ancient Warrior" and provides merchandise from productions such as 'Harry Potter', 'The Walking' Dead' and 'Game of Thrones'.



My new necklace! Engraved with our names as a lovely anniversary present from my boyfriend.


Traditional Japanese. A doll my boyfriend won for me at the arcade.



Dream Catchers! A joint winning effort from my boyfriend and I at the arcade.



A Samurai style umbrella from 'Ancient Warrior'



It has a pretty ribbon. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment